Summers insurance will be the main speaker at Ellis Jones’ next virtual Charities Seminar on Wednesday 26th May at 10am, and we would be delighted if you are able to join us.
Our very own Sarah Wrixon will be providing her expert knowledge on the following topics:
- Employers Liability insurance regarding paid & unpaid volunteers
- Directors, Officer & Trustee insurance also known as Management Liability
- Event insurance
- Cyber Insurance
She will also be presenting some examples of claims/scenarios etc. and there will be an opportunity for a Q&A session.
Kate Brooks, a Partner of Ellis Jones and Head of our Employment Law and HR team will provide an employment law/HR update. Kate will cover a range of HR topics to include:
- Employment legislation and case law update
- Changes to recruitment, right to work checks, and on boarding
- Updates for contracts and handbooks
- Legal implications of working from home
- Hot topics for your 2021 HR agenda
If you would like to register your interest to attend, email [email protected] and you will be sent information on how to join the webinar.